Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Pay your bills Citizen Gyanendra

For a French revolution admirer like me, the situation in Napel is as close as it can get to be like France 200 years ago. I would like to be an MP in Nepal now. It's reported that Nepal's King refused to pay the electric bill. (http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/Quirks/2008/02/29/nepal_monarchy_must_pay_electric_bill/5564/) I am not sure if the government has done anything yet.

My advise to the Nepalese government:

  • Send Gyanendra the water bill.
  • Send Gyanendra the gas bill.
  • Send Gyanendra the electric bill again with 10% interest.
  • Send Gyanendra the property tax bill of his palace.
  • Cut the electricity, water, and gas to his palace right away.
  • Seize his property to pay these bills, auction off his possessions.

Citizen Gyanendra needs to start making an honest living for himself. I suggest him becoming a clown in a circus.

1 comment:

Yang said...

I imagine Gyanendra is in a terrible shock about the bills and other miscellaneous things that his people have to deal with every day. He may end up in a mental hospital.