Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Does China need Bush's Tax Rebate

I look forward to the $1800 tax rebate promised by the US government next month. (I have two kids so am qualified for $1800.) When I get the rebate check, I won't rush out to Walmart to spend it, sorry George W. Instead, I need to send the money to China to pay off a personal loan. A rich relative in China lent some money to Yang and me so we could buy a property in Shanghai.

The tax rebate will simulate the economy, the Chinese economy. Ironically the Chinese economy is growing too fast and requires some cooling.

Actually, I won't be too different from an average American. The stuffs that we buy from Walmart are made in China, and the rebate money will be sent to China one way or the other. It's faster and more direct in my case.

No comments: