Sunday, May 11, 2008

Another Run for the Florida Marlins?

Another Run for the Florida Marlins?
The Florida Marlins is at first place of Major League Baseball. They have a record of 23-14 and are slight ahead of Arizona and Boston. This is amazing. They have the lower payroll in baseball. In fact, their total payroll is lower than the salary of New York Yankee's ARod.

I followed Marlins all these years. It was fun to watch them. I remembered the exciting 1997 and 2003. Especially 2003, when they beat the Giants, Cubs and Yankees to win it all. I brought the 2003 Marlins World Championship DVD. This is the only sports DVD that I own.

So do they have the talent for another run? I don't know. But if they play the way that they played for the last week, they will be unbeatable.

No comments: